- Thai Meat Brochette ( Satay ) (5) $9.00
- Tender strip Chicken marinated in coconut milk and sweet curry sauce. Barbecued on wooden skewers and served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
- Angel Wing (3) $9.00
Wing stuffed with ground chicken and shrimp, bean threads, dried mushroom, onion. Served with sweet chili sauce.
- Crispy Calamari (9) $9.00
Ring of fresh calamari marinade in black pepper and garlic sauce the dipped in a tempura batter and deep fried to a crispy served with cucumber and sweet chili sauce.
- Shrimp Rangoon $7.00
Shrimp mixed with cream cheese, black pepper and scallion then deep-fried in a crispy wonton wrap. served with our homemade plum sauce with hot mustard.
- Fried Spring Roll (por pia thord) $6.00
Spring roll stuffed with ground pork, bean thread, and assorted vegetable the deep-fried. served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried Vegetables Spring Roll $5.00
Spring roll stuffed with bean thread and assorted vegetables then deep-fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fresh Roll (por pia sod) $6.50
Soft rice paper roll with rice noodle, cucumber, mixed vegetables, cooked shrimp and chicken. served with our homemade peanut sauce.
- Shrimp Tempura (8) $9.00
Fresh shrimp dipped in tempura batter and deep-fried. Served with our chili sauce and sweet plum sauce.
- Mixed Vegetable Tempura $6.00
Assorted fresh vegetables dipped in tempura batter and deep-fried. Served with our chili sauce and sweet plum sauce.
- Curry Pop (6) $5.00
Diced potatoes cooked with yellow curry, wrap in a wonton skin and then deep-fried. Served cucumber salad.
- House Dumpling (kha nom jeep) $7.00
Ground pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, dried mushroom and onion wrapped in a Dump-ling skin, steamed and served with a delicious soy bean sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp (koung mah paow) $10.00
Fresh jumbo shrimp cooked with coconut flake, and then deep-fried. served with our homemade mango sauce.
- Thai Combination Platter $14.00
A delightful taster plate consisting of (2) Curry Pop, (2) Calamari, (2) Shrimp Tempura, (2) Shrimp Rangoon, (1) Spring Roll and mixed vegetables tempura. Served with sweet chili sauce, sweet plum sauce and cucumber salad.